detailed information about our products please
How to Choose Your Child's Ski Socks
Ski boots, especially rentals, are notorious for being
uncomfortable, so it's good to at least have a proper fitting sock
for your child.
1. Make sure the sock is the correct size from toe to heel. A sock
that bunches up will become uncomfortable.
2. Choose a sock that's either knee-high or at least midcalf. When
you can pull the sock above the tongue of the boot, it helps
prevent bunching inside the boot.
3. Consider a sock with an elastic band that helps keep the sock
4. Think about wool. Now that nonitchy wool is available, it's
become a good investment. Wool socks are warm and will last a long
5. Experiment with different socks if you can. Some socks are too
thick or too thin inside ski boots. It's nice to have different
Wool or fabric-blend socks are common and not too expensive.